PESTO (illustration) for your pasta

These days I felt that a Pesto illustration is a must for this end of November. Because when is cold I always want a plate of pasta, and because I love pesto.

I prepare it every time with fresh ingredients and never buy it from the super market.
There's a classic recipe of Pesto alla Genovese, but for a mild taste I use half parsley, half basil. Is easy enough to prepare if you have 20 min and a mixer :)

Also, this illustration and others will be available for sell from 3 December.                                          


I used Winsor&Newton watercolors and Fabriano Artistico Traditional White 12"x18" paper for this illustration. And some touch of Kooh-I-Noor brown ink.















Ingredients for 2-3 persons: 

  • basil leaves - 50 gr.
  • parsley -30 gr.
  • parmigiano -50 gr.
  • pecorino romano - 50gr
  • garlic -3-4 cloves
  • pine nuts - 1 tbs
  • extra-virgin olive oil -100gr.
  • sea salt
  • pasta Bavette or Linguine (for 1 person) - 70-100 gr.


* you can add some drops of lemon if you like ;)

All ingredients are mixed in the mixer, then combined with prepared pasta in a large bowl.

Buon appetito!





Comments

Popular Posts